Membership Information (Updated: 2013)
Association of Builders And Developers of Pakistan (ABAD)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT COMPANY/FIRM.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT NO PLACE IS LEFT BLANK/INCOMPLETE IN THE FORM/DOCUMENTS, OTHERWISE THE APPLICATION WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED.
1. Application should be submitted under cover of Company’s letterhead saying that the application forms with requisite documents are enclosed for becoming member of ABAD.
2. Request for Membership of ABAD should be duly signed by Director/Partner/Proprietor (only principal or alternative representative) and shall also be signed by two members of ABAD as Proposer and Seconder (whose dues are clear at the time of signing of documents and with one having minimum five years standing as member of ABAD).
3. Please fill in all columns/items of Schedule Nos.1, 2 and 3 of ABAD membership Application form and should be signed by Director/Partner/Proprietor (only by principal or alternative representative, as the case may be).
4. Photocopies of National Tax Nos. Certificate of the Company / Firm or Proprietor duly attested by Notary Public.
5. Please submit attested photocopies of N.I.C (Newly Computerized National Identity Cards) of all Directors / Partners / Proprietor.
6. In case of Private / Public Limited Company, please submit:
a) Memorandum and Articles of Association attested by company secretary
b) Certificate of Incorporation attested by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
c) Attested Photocopy of Extract of latest Form ‘A’ or Form ‘29’ showing the list of present Directors duly authenticated by Registrar, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
7. In case of Partnership Firm please submit Partnership Deed duly attested by Notary Public.
8. Please enclose Pay Order / Demand Draft / Crossed Cheque in favour of “Association of Builders and Developers”. Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Thousand Only) for Ordinary Membership and Rs.67,500/- (Rupees Sixty Seven Thousand and Five Hundred Only) for Associate Member as per following break-up:
9. Please submit two photographs each of Principal and alternative representatives of the company with application (women are exempted from this requirement)
10. All pages of “CODE OF ETHICS” and “CODE OF CONDUCT” to be signed by Proprietor/All Directors/All Partners and company’s seal affixed on all the pages.
11. Original Bank Certificate about sound financial position of the company is to be attached with the application. The bank certificate must show the status of the firm whether it is of Proprietorship, Partnership or Limited Company and the name(s) of Proprietor, Partners & Directors.
|(C) COPYRIGHTS 2009-2011. Association of Builders And Developers of Pakistan Site Best View 1024 x 768|